Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, May 31, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS.....

So Silas has moved from one cuss word to another. He may have given up the f-word when he says truck, but Jet sounds exactly like sh@@!

Jason and Silas:
"Hey bubba, can I sit by you?"
**Silas giggles** "Daddy you called me bumba." **giggles some more** "I'm not bumba, you said bum, daddy." **giggles some more**

The other day Logan asked me if he could watch Noggin. I told him that he couldn't watch anymore TV because he'd already watched his 1 hour at 830 in the morning. He then says to me, "But Mom, it's just Noggin, it's like preschool on TV." Point in case! Obviously he watches too much Noggin if he can recite their slogan by memory.

Silas says to me, "Mom I tell yew a secrit", then he whispers in my ear, "Me gwow up an be a moshter twuck wif big wheels." Can you tell he's obsessed with trucks of any sort, shape and size.

Mom and I were shopping at Costco on Friday with the kids. She's was watching them while I ran down an aisle to grab something. I'm walking back toward the cart when Logan comes running up to me his eyes wide with concern, "Mom I saw this little girl who was very sick. Her legs don't work because she was in a wheelbarrow. My heart is sad for that little girl. Do you think she will be okay?"

No comments: