Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS.............

Over breakfast on Monday I was telling the boys that Jason had left early in the morning to head back to Vegas to work for the week. Logan pipes up, "Mom, the next time we go to Vegas with dad, I really, Really, REALLY, want to go to Circus McGurkus. (I think he meant Circus, Circus...he just has Seuss on the brains).

Silas was eating a bowl of ice cream after dinner one night and he says, "Oh! I haff a headache in my belly"!

Logan had been holding Kresta in his lap for about 20 minutes while he watched a cartoon before he decided it was time to give her back to me. When he went to stand up he said, "Oh, my legs are just itching and itching! They feel like they have crumbs in them!"

One night Silas crawled into my lap on the couch. He sat with me for about 3 minutes before he looked up at me and said, "Mom I dust luff to be wiff you. It makes me happy!"

No comments: